Service of Process – Service of your legal documents for a reduced rate.
– Process Service
– Corporate Civil Process
– Summons and Complaints
– Small Claims
– Family Law Documents
– Child Support
– Restraining Orders
– Eviction Documents
– Foreclosure posting
– Declaration / Affidavits
– Judgement Recovery
– Sales Crying
– Paper Filing and Document Retrieval at Local Courts
– Skip Tracing
– Record and Document Retrieval
– Messenger Service
– Referrals to Other State and Nation Wide Agencies
Most cities and communities in Skagit, Whatcom, Snohomish and Island Counties:
Routine: $65.00 (First Attempt within 48 hours- Service completed within 14 days)
Rush: $90.00 (First attempt within 36 hours – Service completed within 4 days)
Same Day: $150.00 (Immediate attention – Until completed)
Remote service: additional $1.25 per mile
With each service request, we offer the following at no extra charge:
- Declaration of service
- Filing of declaration of service with a local court
- Notary Public
Services available in the following areas:
Skagit, Whatcom, Island and Snohomish Counties.
All of Washington state, Nationwide, and Worldwide Service of Process through our network of affiliates.
We start our local routine service of process and have our first attempt made within 48 hours after receiving the legal documents.
We offer five attempts total.
- One attempt prior to 9:00 am.
- One attempt between 12:00 pm and 5:00 pm.
- One attempt after 5:00 pm.
- Two attempts at the servers discretion within the time frame stated.
- Usually no more than two attempts on the same day unless the attempts are at least 6 hours apart.
We will include the notary service in our $65.00 fee since it is Service of Process in our local service area.
Let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you